Dear Parents & Students,
Thank you for making the first step out to reach out for help!
“You get in life what you have the courage to ask for” – Oprah Winfrey
Here’s what to do next:
- Step 1 – Select the program guide that’s most relevant to you (link below)
- Step 2 – Take 3 – 5 minutes to read through it (I’ve included most FAQ by both parents and students inside)
- Step 3 – Only if you’re a fit for our program, reach out to me with the contact provided in the program guide!
NOTE: In the interest of full transparency, I want to be honest with you that our intensive revision program is not for everyone. Here’s who its NOT for:
- If you cannot commit your time due to your part-time/full-time job (especially for private candidates, my program requires your full absolute commitment to help me help you get your ‘A’). You need to be able to commit at least 2 hours every week.
- If you’re unable to commit to my program’s attendance policy (more details in the program guide below). This is serious. I am absolutely committed to your grades and I need YOU to be as committed as well.
- If you are looking for a one or two lesson quick fix – our program is already very packed and condensed. Any further dilution will not be beneficial for you. At such, we hope that we can have a mutual understanding of building your “A” grade still takes some time.
- If you’re looking for the “cheapest tutor” – Unfortunately my program is definitely not suitable for you and your child. I am the only provider in Singapore willing to stake my name on your Economics future. I promise you if we work together, and you meet my conditions I’ve mentioned, you WILL get your desired ‘A’ for your exam. If you cannot see the value of getting an ‘A’ for your economics exam on top of my “iron-ball” 100% money-back guarantee to promise, then please do not reach out to me.
Now that we got that out of the way and you find that you’re a fit for my program – I’d like to welcome onboard with Ace Your Econs!
Please select the program guide most relevant to you below and get in touch with us using the contact provided in the program guide.
Download Full Program Guide for JC2 H2 (For Group and 1 to 1)
Download Full Program Guide for JC2 H1 (For Group and 1 to 1)
Top 3 Misconceptions about Engaging An Economics Provider (Free Guide For Parents and Students)
Looking forward to Ace Your Econs With You,
Chief Educator, Ace Your Econs