Ace Your Econs’ annual November Holiday Programme, for J1s going on to J2 next year, is back!
Hi there to all J1s! For your recent promos exam, were you facing these issues?:
✗ Feeling insecure about your upcoming J2 next year?
✗ Scored below a ‘D’ grade despite putting a lot of effort into this subject?
✗ Despite knowing concepts well, you find it hard to apply your concepts to ‘answer the question’, resulting in low L1s for your big questions?
If you’re facing the above three issues, we have a uniquely tailored solution just for you! In this upcoming November holiday revision package, you can look forward to:
✓ Gain basic exposure on macro concepts like Key Economic Indicators and AD/AS analysis
✓ Consolidate your micro misconceptions, especially DD/SS, Elasticities and Market Failure
✓ Receive up to 8 full guided case study practices to tackle your application skills
*Incentive for first 12 signups* (Filling fast!)
Testimonials from some of our past ACERs who have gone through our Programme:
Open, friendly and approachableAnnette LokeHCI
Work Hard and Listen to Mr Teo!Bryan HongHCI
Put your trust in Mr TeoEmily's Testimonial (Mother of Erin Lee)
If you are keen to boost your confidence before school reopens, here are the 3 simple steps to follow:
Step 1 - Read through our programme details as above.
Step 2 – Submit your ACE application form below.
Step 3 – Our enrolment team will reach out to you within 24 hours upon proper submission to schedule one free trial lesson (U.P: $120, subject to availability).
And Here's Our Promise to You
- You are not going to sit through a gruesome sales pitch where we just 'hammer' you reasons why you should sign up with us. This is an actual class you will be attending.
- You will learn simple, effective and practical writing tips you can instantly execute for your next CSQ & Essay.
- If we wasted your time, let us know and we will hand you $50 personally to cover your Grab ride home. Who does that? No one (We've checked).
What's the worst that could happen?
If we deliver our promise, you will leave with a set of practical tools for your next CSQ & Essay writing.
If we've wasted your time, you get $50.
Either way, you win.
If this is not the best deal in your life, what is?
However, in full view of transparency, our programme is not suitable for everyone. We are not able to help if you fall under any of these three categories:
- Applicants who cannot take extra practices - Our programme strongly emphasizes on extra practices. However, if you clearly know that you lack practice and application and yet still cannot squeeze time out to practice more to improve your own grades, this is not the right place for you.
- Applicants who cannot explain their learning difficulties to us - To help you better, we need your help to submit your application form below and explain your learning difficulties. If you can't explain to us your learning challenges and difficulties, this is not the right place for you.
- Applicants who do not have a strong desire for an 'A' - If you are merely looking to scrap pass your A-levels, this is not the right place for you.